Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Never Happy (Nobody Does it Right)

I got the bag today, and it was the right bag, the one I ordered. The other one I have to return, which requires me to actually go to a UPS place, but I also have something for my mom, which requires a post office place, and frankly actually SENDING things isn’t something I do very well. At one point I dragged a box in my RAV for about 2 months before I managed to mail it off. Luckily there wasn’t anything it it that required immediate attention, refrigeration, or would spoil.

I digress...

So its the perfect size, its the perfect container for the crap that I carry with me on a daily basis, but there is one very disappointing feature. The zipper pouch in the front that is designed to carry your electronic entertainment was designed by a moron and isn’t big enough for my iPhone.

Heaving sigh! The ONE reason I liked this bag was because of the cool zipper front pouch for easy access to my iPhone so I could play music or pull it out when it rang without having to take the bag off. So... I’m debating on solutions/alternatives/sending it back with the fanny pack.

I mean it really is a cool bag, but who designs a music device pouch without including THE most popular music device, the iPod (same size as iPhone). That’s just stupid and it makes me want to find the designers and beat them.

Hubby and I always moan and bitch about the fact that things are typically designed by morons. They just don’t take into account the real reason a person would buy a bag that has a front pouchy thing would be to hold a cell phone or a music device. Hmm, so what kind of phone or music device would go in this pouch? Why most likely an iPod. So if we design it to hold an iPod, then that or anything smaller would fit into said pouch and there would be a happy bag person. But no. I think they just slapped a zipper pocket on this thing without even measuring any cell phones or music devices. Hey, here’s a pouch, and we can say you can use it to carry your itty bitty music device (such as shuffle).

Asshats.

I swear, one of these days I’m going to kidnap a seamstress to design my perfect bag.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I know exactly what you mean. There's always one little thing not quite right. Really, how hard can it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would piss me off. It's such a little but important detail, how frustrating. So is it on the way back already? :)

    ReplyDelete