Thursday, June 10, 2010

Memorable Workplace Moments

So this morning I was outside of work talking to some co-workers about something and I kept feeling a bug crawling on my arm.  It was very annoying, even though I kept trying to brush it off my arm on my shirt and pants, the stupid thing seemed to flit back on my arm.  I tried to swat it a few times with my hand as I kept talking, but it just kept coming back.

For some reason, as I swatted and swiped my arm against my shirt and pants, my co-workers were getting these strange looks on their faces, so I looked down at my arm and realized that a scab from a small puncture I had gotten from Meeshka during one of her storm freak outs had started bleeding all over the place.  Why is it that the smallest little wounds just gush blood.
I just pretended like spontaneous bleeding was absolutely normal, and so did they, but I'm guessing they'll probably avoid me... like everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly the sort of thing that would happen to me.

    ReplyDelete