Sunday, June 13, 2010

Iced Latte with Lobster Bisque Man

Hubby went on his usual weekend motorcycle ride today.  It was only 95 degrees out, but it felt like 99 degrees, therefore it was 99 freakin degrees.  I opted to stay home in the glorious air conditioning.

Instead of just being lobster man this time, thanks to the humidity he was Lobster Bisque man.


Me: Wow, I'm pretty sure you're going to glow in the dark.
Hubby: shut up, I think my nose it going to ooze off
Me: I have something for that
Hubby: is it NOT going to hurt like the time you poured alcohol on that open wound I had?
Me: probably
Hubby: stay away from me
Me: come on, that was like 20 years ago, and why do you still have that bandaid on where you got a tetnus shot three days ago
Hubby: because it'll hurt if I pull it off, so I'm just going to let it come off naturally

It was at that time that 2 monks and a hippy walked into a Starbucks... no seriously, they really did.  How can you carry on a band-aid conversation with that going on.

1 comment: