Saturday, January 1, 2005

Introducing: Clyde RAV


Introducing... Clyde RAV4 Posted by Hello

After many phone calls to insurance companies, banks, filling out forms, pacing, keening, and wailing, I went out on Thursday along with my co-signer hubby, and bought this stylish, ultra cool new RAV4, which I've decided to call Clyde after poor Clyde Possum. It's the least I could do after kicking him out of his swank recycle bin condo.

I've driven it twice so far: once from the dealership, once to Starbucks and back with my mom. I have to say, it's been a while since I've had a new car, especially one that I picked out and is officially "mine", so the pressure is incredible not to scratch, dent, ding, or wreck it. It drives sweet, very quiet, peppy, sporty and just plain fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment