Sunday, August 24, 2008

Have You Seen This Bag?

An APB (all purse bulletin) has been released.

Have you seen this bag?

This bag is wanted internationally.

Name: Adrienne Vittadini
Description: soft leather bag
Wanted for: being the perfect leather bag
Last seen: October 2003 issue of Real Simple magazine
Whereabouts: unknown

If you have seen this bag, please notify this blogger immediately.



This bag is to be considered soft and perfect. Care should be taken when approaching this bag as you will undoubtedly want it and must have it. Don't attempt to buy this bag if it is the only bag available because if you flaunt it in front of this blogger, she will hunt you down and become hysterical, wanting to touch it and just put it on her shoulder just once, really, I'll give it back to you after I try it on.

Knock offs of this bag are acceptable if the leather is buttery soft.

Please find this bag and make a bag-a-holic (or two, or 5,000) happy.

3 comments:

  1. I will make it my mission. And I'll buy two - one for you and one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two crack me up! We will keep eyes pealed for the bag's where-abouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite thing about this magnificent bag is that you can fit an apple in it, along with everything else you want to carry.

    ReplyDelete