Sunday, July 17, 2005

Purging, purging, purging

Today is purge day. So far we've moved a very old, very tiny computer desk on the porch for a freecycle person to pick up. I also cleaned off the junk that was on two very junky bookshelves (we got them when we first got married, they're rejects from an office move we did when we worked part time for a moving company), put them down in the back room for now, they'll go in the trash later. I would freecycle them, but they're really pieces of crap.

Now, the only thing in the upstairs living room is a desk. When we save up, we'll be adding furniture, a big flat screen tv, and making that our living room, since we hardly ever go downstairs anymore.

It's kinda nice to have the minimalist thing going on up there. We could play handball up there if we wanted.

BTW: have I mentioned just how freakin HOT it is around here? It's FREAKIN HOT!!!!! I sweat just looking outside. Even the dogs don't want to go outside. Hubby LOVES it. He's been lounging on the deck (which we re-organized to make room for our two matching little tables and some extra chairs), lounging in the heat. I've been avoiding the heat.

Ok, I'm rambling now, I'll shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment